Friday 19 January 2018

Your readers might like to know about CGTrader

Hi there, 

My name is Justas and I work at CGTrader.com - one of the fastest growing 3D model marketplaces in the world. 

I am researching blogs in the 3D industry (3D bloggers in particular) and I came across your article: http://trickandgame.blogspot.com/2012/06/to-z-internet-resource-for-education.html 

I wanted to let you know that we have a lot of content that might be interesting to your readers. We have tons of free 3D models, useful blog posts about 3D design, 3D challenges for designers, 3D tutorials and a forum with a vibrant community of members. I believe that you and your readers might want to check out CGTrader and become a part of our community.

Would you consider adding a link to CGTrader in the article (or in future posts)? I think your visitors would truly appreciate it and it would add value to your article. 

Warmest regards, 

Justas

 

0 comments: